Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, August 14, 2009

Flash Back Friday...

Flashback Friday posts were one of my favorite parts of the old SoM blog...so it's definitely one part of the old I want to bring into the new.

I went for a run tonight and generally a dark and slow song like this one wouldn't give you the extra something to get up a hill, but I've always loved the Jesus and Mary Chain.



I admit it. I loved Live back in the 90's. Back before they got preachy and holier than thou. Back when they rocked. This is from a concert in the early 90's. The track is from their first release, a 4-song EP. Sound quality isn't perfect. But they were awesome. And young. Of course, so was I in the early 90's.




Since I've been fighting a pretty constant battle against insomnia lately, I decided that the "recent" flashback should be the "posterchild" for insomnia. I've always thought this song should be the theme song for anyone who takes part in ultra-endurance sports.



Have a great weekend! Mallie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home